Our mission at Diane's House Ministries is to provide housing, counseling, and life skills to a population of women who are: veterans, recovering addicts, victims of domestic violence, and ex-offenders.
- To offer a safe and healthy environment for women to grow. To give women an opportunity to change their lives by providing them with permanent housing.
- To foster healthy relationships as an alternative to street life and crime.
- To promote educational and vocational activities that will improve their quality of life.
- To encourage a network of continuum care services through partnerships with federal, state, and community organizations. To assist these women with a successful reintegration.
- To participate in research activities with the aid of HMIS ( Homeless Management Information Systems) data to increase awareness in the areas of woman's health and homelessness issues.
We are committed to maintaining a fruitful partnership with all government agencies. Remaining responsive to the needs of our communities by offering services that will benefit homeless and disenfranchised women in our community. We will continue to establish ourselves as a primary transitional facility for the District and also assisting the surrounding counties in their homeless program needs. We are committed to our cause and are determined to continually look for better ways to meet the needs of those we serve.